UKAJI is delighted to welcome Sarah O’Neill as a new member of the UKAJI advisory board. Sarah has been involved in the world of administrative justice for a number of years, having provided policy support to the Administrative Justice Steering Group chaired by Lord Philip while at the Scottish Consumer Council/Consumer Focus Scotland, followed by involvement with the Scottish Tribunals and Administrative Justice Advisory Committee (STAJAC). She is also currently a part-time chairperson of the Private Rented Housing Panel and Homeowner Housing Panel, which are devolved Scottish tribunals.
UKAJI thanks Marieke Dwarshuis, who has recently stepped down from the UKAJI advisory board. The UKAJI advisory board provides strategic oversight and support to the Nuffield Foundation-funded project. Other members of the advisory board are:
- Ms Lucy Scott-Moncreiff (chair), Director, Scott-Moncreiff & Associates LLP
- Ms Jodi Berg, Chair, Administrative Justice Forum
- Dr Jane Martin, Vice Chair, Ombudsman Association
- Professor Genevra Richardson, School of Law, King’s College, London
- Mr Kevin Sadler, Director of Civil, Family & Tribunals, HM Courts & Tribunals Service
- Mr John Sheridan, Head of Legislation Services, The National Archives
- Sir Ernest Ryder, Senior President of Tribunals
- Professor Maurice Sunkin, project leader (in attendance)
- Ms Teresa Williams, Director of Social Research & Policy, Nuffield Foundation.