A range of specialists will convene at the University of Leicester, College Court, to discuss issues surrounding social justice and public procurement. Sponsored by The Procurement Lawyers’ Association and The British Academy and Leverhulme Trust.
The University of Leicester will host an event on ‘Socially Sustainable Public Procurement’. Expert speakers will address key issues concerned with social justice and public procurement law, policy and practice, including supply chains and human rights, social value and labour objectives and the EU procurement directives.
- Professor Sue Arrowsmith (University of Nottingham)
- Dr Lydia Hayes (Cardiff University)
- Dr Aris Georgopoulos (University of Nottingham)
- Dr Annamaria La Chimia (University of Nottingham)
- Natalie Evans (City of London)
- Matthew Jackson (Centre for Local Economic Strategies)
- Dr Albert Sanchez-Graells (University of Bristol)
- Dr Richard Craven (University of Leicester)
Open to: All
Date and time: Thursday, 16 February 2017, 9:00–17:00
Venue: College Court, Knighton Rd, Leicester LE2 3UF (more information)
Pricing: Public sector and academics £25 / Public sector and academic Procurement Lawyers Association members £10 / Private sector Procurement Lawyers Association members £30 / Private sector £40
Contact: For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org