The UK Administrative Justice Institute (UKAJI) and the University of Glasgow are pleased to invite you to the launch of a new research report:
Scotland’s Model Complaint Handling Procedures
When: Thursday 26 October, 4pm
Where: Halliday Room, School of Law, 5-9 the Square, University of Glasgow
The report was commissioned by UKAJI to explore innovative developments in the organisation of complaint handling within Scottish public services and to investigate how newly available data on complaint handling in Scotland could be used by researchers.
The research was conducted by Professor Tom Mullen, Dr Chris Gill, and Nial Vivian.
- 16.00-16.10: Welcome (Professor Maurice Sunkin, UKAJI Lead)
- 16.10-16.20: The Ombudsman’s Developing Role (John Stevenson,
- Head of Complaints Standards Authority)
- 16.20-16.45: Key Findings and Recommendations (Prof. Tom Mullen,
- Dr Chris Gill, Nial Vivian)
- 16.45-17.00: Q&A and Discussion
- 17.00-18.00: Drinks reception
The launch event will hear from invited speakers and outline the key findings of the research. There will be an opportunity to network at a drinks reception after the launch.
Places are limited. Please RSVP to: Jane Parsons, Administrator, UKAJI, email@example.com